The Conference &
Hospitality Show 2014
Tuesday 8th April 2014
Elland Road, Leeds
Why Visit CHS 2015?
The Conference & Hospitality Show is a FREE to attend event which connects meeting and event organisers with a fantastic range of venues and an exciting variety of suppliers. CHS15 offers inspiration with innovative and creative event ideas along with an informative and motivational educational programme. If you work in the events industry or ever have to organise a meeting or conference then don’t miss the opportunity to secure your complimentary ticket to attend CHS15.
of visitors would recommend CHS15 to a colleague
of visitors will return to the show year on year
- DISCOVER 150+ venues and event suppliers
- MEET with hundreds of event colleagues and peers
- LEARN through our education programme and speakers
- CONNECT by engaging with our APP and social channels
- CELEBRATE a great day's work during hospitality hour
- EAT in our brand new pop-up bistro
- WATCH our exciting Demo's throughout the day
- WIN a weekend break to Barcelona!
- INVEST in yourself and enrich your business!
Who Wants to Meet Rosie at CHS15?!
When we received the booking form from Yorkshire Sweet Cafe to exhibit at the Conference & Hospitality Show 2015 we were intrigued to know more...
Be in with a chance of winning 1 of 3 great prizes by visiting the Lancaster Conferences stand
Visit us at Stand 65 and enter our FREE prize draw! All you need to do is leave your details and we will draw the winners at random on Friday 27th March 2015.
Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) Proud to Champion Sustainability
Manchester Metropolitan University has continued to hold sustainability and community engagement as core values as it looks to offer conference and event facilities in some of the UK’s greenest venues.